Personal Data You Provide To Us
www.d-ima.com generally collects personally identifying information (such as, for example, your name, email address, contact address, phone number,etc.) with your specific knowledge and consent. this includes but is not limited to when you place orders with us, subscribe to our newsletter mailing list, create an account with us, enter a raffle sweepstakes or giveaway and complete a survey, etc.. you can choose not to provide us with certain personal data, but we may not be able to process your orders, transactions or applications, or you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features.
registration: in order to use our websites, you must complete a registration form. as part of this registration form, we require your full name and email address. please note that if you do not provide all the required personal data to us or if the data provided is inaccurate, we may not be able to process your registration and you may not be able to review your orders on our website.
Personal Data We Collect When You Buy From Us
our servers may automatically collect automatic and/or aggregate information about your computer or electronic device when you visit our websites, including but without limited to the website that referred you, internet protocol (“ip”) address, the type and configuration of the internet browser of your computer or electronic device, browsing preference such as language settings and font size, geo-location information and operating system of the computer or electronic device used for accessing our websites, and other usage and traffic information.
Dima uses this automatic and/or aggregate information to analyze trends, gather and prepare statistics or demographic information and administer our websites so that we may provide improved web experiences to our users. such automatic and/or aggregate information is not collected in a manner that would identify you personally. we may provide automatic and/or aggregate information, which is not personal data, to our partners about how our users, collectively use our websites.
Use And Provision Of Personal Data
we may collect, use, store and provide your personal data for any of the following purposes, including:
- to enhance or improve user experience, our website and/or our products and/or services, or to facilitate our performance of our services or any services offered on the www.d-ima.com.
- to register, verify, process and maintain your account on www.d-ima.com.
- to process your orders and/or transactions on our website and/or for our products and/or services.
- to conduct and process any contests, raffle sweepstakes, giveaways and/or surveys that we may from time to time organize in relation to our online store, our business, products and/or services, and to announce the winners of the relevant contests and/or sweepstakes (as the case may be) on www.d-ima.com or any other medium/channels as may be required under the applicable laws.
- to send e-mails and/or other marketing communications about our websites and/or other news, product, or promotional sale alerts, related products and/or services, or updates, provided that we have obtained your explicit consent to do so.
- to provide third-party service provider(s) engaged by us to provide services for or in relation to www.d-ima.com, to process data on our behalf, to provide information technology support to us and/or conduct maintenance of our servers, data banks and databases, including but not limited to it contractor(s), website analytics service provider(s), data processor(s) and service provider(s) for database management systems.
- to provide third party content provider(s) engaged by us, including interactive and social media providers, to provide services for or in relation to our online store, to allow the provider to host the content on our sites
- to provide our third-party advertising and promotional agencies and consultants and those organizations or online platforms selected by us to carry out marketing campaigns on our behalf and to measure the delivery and effectiveness of such advertisements (for example, client campaign tracking)
- to the purchaser(s)/assignee(s) as part of any reorganization, merger, transfer or sale of our business.
- to comply with or as permitted by any applicable laws or regulations, court order or a lawful request from any government authority.
please note that if you choose to disable cookies on your computer or electronic device, you may find that some of the features and functionality of our websites may not work properly. additionally, our cookies may be accessible by third parties or provided by third parties including, for example, google via google adsense on our websites. we do not have any control over and are not responsible or liable for such third parties’ collection and use of the cookies.
www.d-ima.com may contain links to third-party websites, advertisers or services that are not owned or controlled by us. we have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party websites, advertisers or services or their use of your personal data.
Third-party Access To Your Personal Data
without prejudice to the provisions in clause 5 above, we endeavor to do our best to protect your personal data from being accessed by third parties. however, since we may employ outside maintenance personnel or use third-party service providers to provide website, information technology and/or data processing services to us or to host our material, there are third party entities which may have custody or access to your information. because of this, it is necessary that you permit us to give access to your personal data to such third party entities to the same extent that you authorize us to do so.
- google analytics (anonymous version)
- google tag manager
- google doubleclick for publishers
- google adsense
- google adwords
- google sign-in (ios/android)
- facebook (sdk for ios/android, app events/analytics, audiencenetwork)
- twitter (analytics)
- retention science
- campaign monitor
- google firebase (cloud messaging, performance marketing, etc.)
- commission junction
- affiliate gateway
Marketing & Communication
when registering for a www.d-ima.com account, you will be given the option to opt-in to receiving our promotional and direct marketing materials and/or updates through dima newsletter. if you would prefer to opt-out from these e-mails, you can do so at any time by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the e-mail.
we may disclose your personal data to a third party to comply with or as permitted by any applicable laws or regulations, court order or a lawful request from any government authority. in the event that we receive a subpoena affecting your privacy, unless there are any prohibitions/ restrictions under the applicable laws, we may elect to notify you to give you an opportunity to file a motion to quash the subpoena, or we may attempt to quash it ourselves, but we are not obligated to do either.
Security Of Information
we use ssl certificates to help secure our online store. however, we make no representations as to the security or confidentiality of your personal data. you understand and agree that no transmission of data over the internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. it is in our interest to keep our websites secure, but we recommend that you use anti-virus software, firewalls, and other precautions to protect yourself from security threats.